Trial Preparation Manager/Legal Assistant
Posted May 23, 2019
Trial Preparation Manager (TPM) / Legal Assistant – Omaha Office
DominaLaw Group PC LLO (DLG) seeks an experienced Trial Preparation Manager (TPM) / Legal Assistant for a quick turnaround/rapidly changing priorities, trial focused environment. Position supports trial preparation, scheduling, research and documentation. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, AIM and Nebraska Electronic Court Systems. Seek strong client focused person with outstanding organizational, logistics and communication skills; positive, energetic, pro-active, confidential, mature in judgment, a proficient strategic planner. Demonstrated Courtroom Trial Support Experience a plus.
Duties of Position:
• Work closely with DominaLaw Group PC LLO Trial Lawyers to construct and manage databases for document organization and review
• Calendar and Case Advancement Management; schedule appointments and depositions dates
• Prepare, compile and mail pleadings, discovery, briefs, correspondence, exhibits, letters, etc.
• Submit Electronic Filing to Courts
• Conduct Legal Research on Issues of Law
• Electronically file mail and email
• Proofread, Edit, some Transcription
• Maintain Witness Files
• Assist with and attend Hearings, Mediations, Settlement Conferences and Trials as requested
• Coordinate Trial Support, including site surveys and technical set-up/support
• Monitor and remain apprised of case law developments in electronic discovery and litigation support technology
Bachelors Degree preferred. Experience in lieu of degree considered.
Status: Full-time, Salaried
Job Commencement Date: Immediate
DominaLaw Group PC LLO is an EEOC Employer.
Contact: Bryce Isackson
DominaLaw Group PC LLO
2425 South 144th Street
Omaha NE 68144-3267
Posted April 26, 2019
Dornan Law Team (Dornan, Troia, Howard, Breitkreutz & Conway PC LLO) is looking for a paralegal to assist attorneys with their caseloads. The work is fast paced and requires a person who can prioritize case deadlines effectively and who works well under pressure. Candidates must be able to draft legal documents, have professional verbal and written communication skills, organize and maintain large files, have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated and be a team player.
Salary is negotiable based on years of experience. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance as well as 401(k) retirement. Please send resume and cover letter to: Attn: Ruth / Dornan, Troia, Howard, Breitkreutz & Conway / 1403 Farnam Street, Suite 232 / Omaha, NE 68102 or via email to: email@example.com.
Family Law Paralegal
Posted April 23, 2019
Koenig|Dunne, PC, LLO is seeking an experienced family law paralegal to join our highly engaged and energetic team.
- Support family law attorneys in the management of cases
- Preparation of legal documents
- Communication and relationship building with clients
Email resume to ChristiL@koenigdunne.com.
Position available: Immediately
Position: Full Time
Benefits: Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability & Retirement
Pay: Information available upon request, we offer competitive wages.