Lindsay Corporation is seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join our legal team. This individual will be expected to provide paralegal support for a broad range of topics at Lindsay Corporation. If you thrive in a fast paced environment, high growth company and high accountability culture, this is the opportunity for you. Lindsay is a publicly traded, global company where every person makes a difference.
What we have to offer: Lindsay offers competitive compensation and benefit packages, including bonus programs, paid time off, paid holidays, and a tuition reimbursement program. Lindsay is a global company with an ever-evolving global culture. We encourage accountability and accomplishment to create an environment where achievement-oriented people thrive. Employees have the opportunity to take on multiple roles, and are key in the development of products that preserve our natural resources, feed the global population, and improve road safety.
- Global subsidiary management
- Contract repository management
- Litigation support and discovery coordination
- Ensure legal policy compliance
- Manage due diligence process for new dealers, distributors, and other third-party intermediaries – and make preliminary recommendations to Assistant General Counsel regarding approval or denial for each intermediary
- Perform additional tasks as assigned by legal department
- Perform assigned duties with the highest attention to detail, exhibiting a strong work ethic
- High integrity. Ensure compliance with policies and regulations
- Strong working relationships across various functions and businesses and with all levels
- Effectively communicate with employees at all levels
- Creative and proactive in identifying and recommending changes that will improve efficiency and effectiveness
ABOUT LINDSAY CORPORATION: www.lindsay.com Lindsay Corporation has been a leader in the manufacture and distribution of agricultural equipment for over 50 years. We have grown our sales and distribution network from a regional company, to a major international firm with worldwide sales and distribution. Today, our major business segments of Irrigation and Infrastructure are both driven by the expanding, global population and are both “green” businesses, helping to improve the environment. Both businesses provide tremendous social and economic value through our products and services.
- Prefer 5+ years of experience, but will consider very qualified candidates with minimum of 3 years
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required
- Paralegal certification is strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills
Apply online by going to, https://lindsay.applicantpro.