Apply On-Line Link:
PERSONAL FINANCES: Must have the ability to manage personal finances.
This position will effectively and efficiently complete functions in contract review, vendor management, purchasing, and analytics. This role will be responsible for the in-depth and detailed review of individual contracts, recommending language adjustments to the agreement, and maintaining the database of vendor agreements and supporting documents. The position will monitor all areas of the bank to ensure compliance with vendor management policies and procedures. This role will assist in purchasing through contract review, assistance in the bidding process, and other functions to maximize shareholder value/return, and appropriately manage supply risk. Some projects will require creation of executive reports, reviews, and summaries of documents and data.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Review of new and existing contracts and documenting the contract terms correctly in the database.
2. Reviews assigned vendor agreements. Identify areas of concern and recommend changes to agreement to mitigate risk to the bank.
3. Transact daily vendor management duties as provided in the bank’s regulated policies and procedures. Engaging internal and external sources to complete the review process and assist others in completing their duties in this process. Collection and review of insurance liability certificates, w-9 copies, security certifications, credit reviews, and vendor internal process review for their handling of physical security, human resources, and other areas.
4. Assistance in the creation and completion of Request for Price (RFP) proposals as assigned.
5. Completion of assigned reporting related to cost analytics, supplier review, contract status, and other areas is.
6. Identify and make recommendations on ways to improve process efficiency and financial savings as they are found while completing other job functions.
7. Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. In-depth knowledge and skills around contract review is a necessity, specifically related to business to business agreements, license agreements, statements of work, and other standard agreements the bank will have with its vendors.
2. Ability to build strong internal and external relationships, including LOB managers and vendors.
3. Excellent oral and written communication as well as presentation skills.
4. Extensive skills with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Adobe Acrobat and the ability learn new applications.
5. Ability to create executive level summaries and reports based off of data and document analysis.
6. Strong time management skills required to prioritize and complete work independently and a willingness to work additional hours as workload requires.
7. Proven record in delivering accuracy and integrity in work output
8. Proven time management skills in an independent environment
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
1. Minimum of Associate’s paralegal or similar degree with 5 years’ experience in business contract review OR JD degree
2. Experience in managing a process in accordance with regulatory agencies such as the OCC is preferred
3. Experience in purchasing or supplier management of general business needs is a plus
4. Experience in team environment that completed large projects that require a diverse team of associates