Immediate-start opening in Omaha for a Receptionist/Legal Secretary. Legal experience helpful but not mandatory. Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m on Monday through Friday. No weekends, nights, or major holidays required.
This is a busy and fun personal injury law office who prides themselves on helping people injured by the carelessness of others.Salary: Compensation will be based on experience
• Writing Skills (grammar, spelling, punctuation, proofreading, etc.)
• Ability to complete tasks as assigned in a timely manner • Ability to handle confidential information sensitively and discreetly
• Meticulous attention to details is a necessity
•You need to be able to work independently while having the ability to meet deadlines without supervision
• Should have VERY STRONG organizational skills, good work ethic and be reliable.
• Great Phone etiquette with customer service and interpersonal skills
• Experience with Microsoft Products • Basic knowledge of business machines (copier, scanner, printer, etc.)
• Ability to multi-task Front Desk Duties include (but are not limited to): Data entry, greeting clients and answering phones; Taking detailed messages; Sending and receiving emails; Creating documents from templates; Handling inbound and outbound mail; Clerical support for the various team members of the Firm.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter stating minimum compensation requirements to Craig Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org. NO phone applications, please. We are looking for someone to start immediately.Posted by